A placeholder is a stand-in for an area of content, and the minimum building unit in the creation of video experiences. The content defined in the placeholder can be:
- dynamic or static. If dynamic, the placeholder will show on each video the relevant content, as received from the real-time data feeds
- text, image, video, hotspot or narration, depending on what we want to define.
To create placeholders:
- Navigate to a frame (formerly called a scene part)by clicking a scene open using the blue arrow
- On the upper right corner, locate the icon toolbar. Each icon represents a different type of placeholder.
- Select the type of placeholder you want to create
- Enter the placeholder name in the pop-up window
- A placeholder will appear as a grey box
- With the placeholder you want to edit selected, look to the right panel, called placeholder logic, to define the rules.
- To rename, create a list, or delete a placeholder right-click the box.