A reference image is a representative scene image. We use reference images as a design stencil to then build out the location of placeholders. A reference image helps us visualize the look and feel of the scene frame that will be in production and the data streams that will feed into the placeholders.
Adding reference images is easy!
- Navigate from the Builder to the "Scenes" tab.
- Click open a scene part with the blue arrow on the left.
- Click the three-dot icon in the corner right of the rectangle
- Click "Add Reference Image"
- Use the uploader to select and upload the image
- Repeat for the other Frames