You can easily share a Framework draft with a coworker who doesn't have a Studio account by giving them access to a stand-alone webpage and universal login credentials. Viewers can click through the framework columns, see real-time updates, but can not edit the draft.
- Navigate to the Framework draft you want to share
- Select the view you want to share by collapsing or expanding columns
- Copy the webpage address (URL)
- Share the URL and these universal credentials: user name: email@example.com password: Sundaysky1!
- If you're an existing Studio user, log out of your account, and log in with the universal credentials to see how the webpage appears. Alternatively, open a browser in incognito mode and paste the address.
- If you want to share a different view (with more or fewer columns), return to the Framework, update your view, and resend the new web address.
- To view the framework draft, you must have access to the webpage address and the universal login credentials.
- The webpage will not expire
Remember, you can always contact your customer success manager or submit a support ticket to request new users!