The "Views Trend Chart" overlays two key engagement metrics over time.
You can view the time frame on the x-axis. Use the -/+ buttons on the lower-left corner to zoom-out to months, quarters, and years.
The blue bar chart represents the views over time and is measured on the left y-axis.
The red trend line represents your trend metric selection; you can change the metric in the right-hand corner drop-down menu. This metric is measured on the right y-axis.
You can hover or click on the chart to view exact values.
- Views Trend with Avg % of Video View - the average percentage of the video viewed by consumers over time.
- Video Trend with CTA Display Rate - the average rate at which the CTA (call-to-action) was displayed to viewers over time.
- Views Trend with CTA Click Rate - the average rate at which viewers clicked a CTA button over time.
- Views Trend with Survey Submit Rate - the average rate that viewers submitted answers to the survey during or after the video-powered experience.
Read more about trend metric technical definitions in this article.
- Why is there so much fluctuation? Because most of these metrics depend on volume, so if it's very low one day it could greatly skew the rate.
- How can I see this over weeks/months/years? Click the small minus sign in the lower left-hand corner to "zoom-out" to weeks, then again to months.
- How can I see the exact percentage? Hover over the chart at the point you're looking for data.