To analyze CTA metrics, click on the "CTA Analysis" tab on the top left side of the analytics section. These dashboards provide visibility into the action viewers took after completing the video experience.
CTA Click Rates - This dashboard shows the count of CTA Clicks / CTA Displays for each CTA button.
CTA Clicks - This pie chart shows the percentage of clicks each CTA received out of the total number of clicks.
In other words:
CTA Clicks = The raw number of clicks for each CTA / The total number of CTA clicks
CTA Click Rates:
- Why do these look different than the click rate in the Program Overview tab? The click rates here are per CTA, not overall. It is possible for CTAs to be displayed a different number of times.
- Why is the % missing for one CTA? The percentage will be missing for a CTA if there were no displays or clicks.
- Why is there a missing or extra CTA? CTAs populate based on the time frame selected. If there was a new CTA added, it should show automatically, unless there are already 4 in each row - then reach out to your success manager to create a new row.
- Why are these percentages different than the ones above? This is the raw number of clicks out of all clicks. The above is through the lens of each CTA separately. It is possible for a CTA to have a click rate of 50% at the top and only 10 total clicks, the smallest portion of the pie.
- Why aren't all of the CTAs shown? To keep the pie chart clean, only the top 4-6 CTAs are typically included, the rest fall into "Other"