Roles are determined by the user’s primary function using the Studio
- Overview The Overview feature provides visibility into your account’s entire scene library across all lines of business. Users can access a holistic view of their VX strategy, preview major content variations, and simulate side-by-side comparisons.
- Analytics The Analytics feature provides access to your owned, and paid media real-time analytics dashboards. Here users can drill down into viewer engagement kpis, metrics, charts, and more. This feature is particularly helpful to users in business and marketing positions that need to monitor VX performance and health. The Analytics dashboards are located in the Overview tab.
- Builder The Builder provides users access to the Studio’s authoring environment. Here users can create VXs from scratch, update them in real-time, preview and test, and manage versions.
- Builder (viewer)This role provides the same access as a Builder editor, but does not allow users to save drafts, or promote versions to dev, UAT, or production.
- Framework The Framework is the Studio’s orchestration layer to speed ‘strategy to activation’. Here users define and coordinate all the key elements of a successful VX strategy: Goals, Audiences, Reach, Creative, Story, and Data. Access to the Framework provides users with the ability to create and collaborate in the strategy definition tool.
- Framework (viewer) Users can view all content and drafts in the Studio, but can not edit or save versions.
- Content Sets Access to Content Sets allows users to easily create, update, and deploy content components, meaning a user can manage the data, creative, on-screen text, etc., for a VX without access to the Builder, where users can edit and deploy logic.
- Designer This role provides users to the Designer plug-in in Adobe After Effects, and the ability to upload animation files to the Studio.