Note that you need to have Editor permissions to configure a logo in a brand configuration.
|In this article:|
|➤ Where is a Logo Displayed?|
|➤ Media Specifications and Recommendations|
|➤ Uploading a Logo|
|A logo is a component of a brand configuration, representing your company's identity and products. According to your needs, you can use a different logo for each brand configuration that you create.|
Where is a Logo Displayed?
A logo is displayed in a logo placeholder, according to the scene layout that you have selected. The logo is displayed automatically (after uploading) and cannot be removed from an individual scene. In the examples below, the logo is highlighted in yellow.
Note that some scenes in a program may not include a logo placeholder.
Media Specifications and Recommendations
The logo you upload can be an image or a video.
● Supported image formats: PNG (recommended because of transparent background) JPG, and GIF
● Maximum file size: 2 MB
● Aspect ratio should be rectangular, 3:1
● Recommended dimensions are 300 (width) x 100 (height) pixels
● White/clear space around the image should be cropped, leaving a minimum margin of 5 pixels (see example below):
● Maximum file size: 80 MB
Uploading a Logo
In the relevant brand configuration, open the Logo section.
2. Click the plus icon and then locate and select the file in your local or cloud storage.
The logo is added to the brand configuration and will appear in all programs using this brand configuration.