If you encounter a problem while using the SundaySky platform, our Support Team is available 24/7 to provide assistance.
To submit a support request, you should contact us by one of the following methods:
- Submit a support request via the SundaySky Help Center.
- Inside the Studio: click the question mark at the top of the page:
- Send an email to email@example.com
To enable SundaySky to provide effective support for your request, you must provide all relevant details of the problem, and respond to any requests for further information about the issue.
You'll also need to select the severity level (critical, major, minor) that relates to the problem that you're experiencing. Note that the SundaySky Support Team may change the severity level after careful review of your support request.
Support Response Times and Available Hours
Depending on the support plan that you have and the severity level of your problem, you can expect a response from us as detailed in the table below.
|Service||Standard Support Plan||Enterprise Support Plan|
▶Time between SundaySky's receipt of the support request and SundaySky's first response
Critical: 2 hours
|Critical: 30 minutes
Major: 4 hours
Minor: Next business day
|Target Resolution Time
▶Time by which SundaySky targets to provide a fix or workaround for your problem, starting from the time SundaySky receives the support request with all material information
|Critical: 3 business days
Major: 10 business days
Minor: SundaySky will make commercially reasonable efforts to include a fix in the next major upgrade of the SundaySky service
|Critical: Continuous effort
Major: 4 business days
Minor: SundaySky will provide a fix in the next major upgrade of the SundaySky service
- Business days at SundaySky are Monday to Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Standard time, excluding SundaySky recognized holidays.
- Customer support is available to all SundaySky customers. If you are not a SundaySky customer and are experiencing problems with viewing the video or its content, please contact the company from which the video was sent.